Key Account Management Romania South/East
We invest today for tomorrow and focus on growth as a way out of the crisis.
We are looking for people who make a difference and want to shape the digital future in the automation industry with us. Begin your career at Murrelektronik now!
Murrelektronik is a globally leading company in decentralized automation technology. With over 3000 employees worldwide, we develop innovative products and solutions and constantly pursue new ideas and processes. At Murrelektronik, we are specialized in creating lasting connections. Not only from a technical point of view, but also with regard to our employees.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager Romania South/East (m/f/x) to work outside the office to further expand our market presence for the sales region ROMANIA SOUTH/EAST.
As a technical sales professional and Key Account Manager (m/f/x), you are the main contact (m/f/x) for our customers, and you are familiar with the following duties:
- Professional support for the existing customer base
- Consolidation and expansion of the market position through:
Development, expansion and maintenance of the relationship network with interested parties, existing customers and potential decision-makers for automation solutions
Development of national and international projects in your area
Identification of the customer-specific product requirements and continuous market observation
- Experience in the industry
- Completed training in the area of electronics / electrical engineering / mechatronics
- You have the ‘sales gene’ and the relevant sales experience of technically sophisticated solutions
- You have very good communication skills and embody customer orientation through persuasiveness and initiative
- Determination in performing tasks
- You see yourself as an independent team member and act consistently, sustainably and in an entrepreneurial manner
- High degree of willingness to travel in the Romania South/East region
- Written and spoken language skills in Romanian and English
- Resident in the area of Pitesti, Ploiesti or Brasov
Place of work
- Helpful, open-minded and enthusiastic colleagues and superiors
- A neutral company car, including for private use
- A professional introduction in all the company divisions
- Closed from Christmas to New Year, additional days of holiday
- Regulated working hours enable an ideal work-life balance
- Continuous training programmes
- Opportunity for further development within the Group, both nationally and internationally
Challenging sales tasks and the chance to take over a well-established sales region await you. You have the opportunity to benefit from our performance-related salary system and to be involved in the environment of an international and high-growth company.
Your salary will be defined and based on your experience and qualifications.
Let us talk to you about your personal future – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please note that only complete applications in English will be accepted.
Please send your application, including your CV and testimonials, to:
Or by post to:
Concorde Business Park D2 / 11